Mission Statement: Reaching Youth Teaching Truth
What is Reach Academy?
is more than a babysitter, more than Vacation Bible School, even more than a Summer Camp.
Reach Academy is a Fun, Dynamic, Atmosphere and Culture. It can be thought of as a summer vacation resort destination that cares about the spiritual growth and development of your young person. It is a private youth club where your child can make dozens of friends and everyone will know their name.
It is a place that majors in fun and emphasizes moral excellence, personal responsibility and self – leadership.
IT’S YOUR CHILD’S SUMMER VACATION, MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT! LET YOUR CHILD REACH FOR THE SKY AT REACH ACADEMY!
Why Reach Academy?
11 things that happen every day at Reach Academy:
1. Peace of mind: Knowing that your child is in a safe, loving, and friendly environment while you work.
2. Convenient all day hours: Monday – Friday - 7am -6pm.
3. A fun-filled atmosphere for your child’s vacation.
4. An opportunity for your child to form lifelong friendships.
5. A great chance for your child to think through and discuss real issues where faith meets real life
6. A rare opportunity for your child to grow in Christ in ways that impact the way they approach their day to day life - i.e. manners, chores, relationships with parents, siblings, and friends.
7. Weekly field trips to exciting local destinations.
8. Physical games where they will improve their fitness and learn important life lessons like teamwork, good sportsmanship, how to encourage, and how to improve in order to win.
9. An opportunity for your child to participate in activities that will teach lifelong skills like music, dance, self- defense etc.
10. Daily chances to earn fun prizes, treats, and awards.
11. Opportunities to be mentored by successful members of the community.
The Importance of Faith
The importance of faith – At Reach Academy, we believe that there is a true and living God that loves us and has a marvelous plan for our children’s lives. Faith is the key that connects our children to God and his plan, provision, and protection for them throughout life.
Reach Academy seeks to provide a path for your child:
Morally EHERExcellent – Ultimately everyone makes their own decisions in life. Our goal is to prepare young people to lead themselves, know right from wrong, and choose right because they determine for themselves that it’s the best thing to do.
Spiritually Strong – Most people believe that there is more to life than what we see. Our goal is to help young people understand that there is a God who is willing and able to help and guide them through life. Allowing him to do so unlocks the unlimited possibilities and potential for our children’s lives.
Biblically Aware - Young people who know how to find the answers to life’s questions in Scripture.
Reach Academy does not force faith on any Child. We offer our campers a unique opportunity to be exposed to the basics of the Bible in a fun and engaging way. Our campers are free to accept or reject the teaching without judgement just like any other ideas our children are exposed to everyday.
The Importance of Faith
1. We all want the very best for our children.
We believe that God wants the very best for our children even more.
Therefore, a vibrant relationship with God through Jesus Christ is the cornerstone of the good life for our children
14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me
2. When God comes first in our lives everything else falls into place.
When God is ignored, we tend to fall into destructive patterns that limit success.
Reach Academy’s goal is to help children form a biblical foundation that will ensure that your child will live well…live right… and live forever.
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
3. Our Children are bombarded daily with messaging that has the potential to destroy their lives.
Reach Academy’s goal is to arm children with the ability to discern between good and destructive messaging, so that they can enjoy the abundant life that God has for them.
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
Click here to get more information on the Reach Academy website.
Reach Academy Summer Youth Camp Program
Goals and Core Elements
The goal of the Reach Academy Summer Youth Camp is to produce youth that are Happy, Healthy and Holy,
ready to lead in this world as a follower of Jesus Christ.
This will be accomplished through the following Reach Academy 5 Core Elements:
• Reach Biblical World View Training
• Reach Outrageous Activities Rotation R.O.A.R.
• Reach Kids Mentoring Program
• Reach Awards and Token Incentive Program
• Reach Academy Fun, Dynamic, Atmosphere and Culture
Reach Academy is about Fun ~ Faith ~ Friends
Camp will run from JUNE 5TH - AUG. 18TH
Youth entering Grades 1st - 12th
Day & Time: Monday through Friday, 7am - 6pm
To register or for more detail information about our program, visit our website at: reachacademytx.com
| The More Capital Campaign is
the journey we will embark as a
congregation to meet our goals
to run The Reach Academy!
||We are building an Outdoor
Activity Center behind the
church; fenced in and
||We will improve our current
children's and youth depts
through upgrades in staffing,
training and facilities.